Despite global economic trends, organizations face an extremely diverse set of people-related challenges that vary with the market environments in which they operate.
Nonetheless, many companies now confront a common set of questions:
- How do we build sustainable, competitive people advantage in different global environments?
- How do we effectively link business and personnel strategy?
- How can we attract and develop the best talent and leaders around the world?
- How can we develop work force flexibility and agility?
- How can our human resources (HR) function accelerate economic value creation?
Lewis M. Rambo, Ph.D. works with clients to build a competitive, measurable, and sustainable staffing advantage through strategic focus, business connection, and excellence in execution.